Translate

Monday, August 12, 2013

I'm Dancing






2 Samuel 6:14-16

14 And David danced before the Lord with all his might; and David was girded with a linen ephod.

15 So David and all the house of Israel brought up the ark of the Lord with shouting, and with the sound of the trumpet.

16 And as the ark of the Lord came into the city of David, Michal Saul's daughter looked through a window, and saw king David leaping and dancing before the Lord; and she despised him in her heart.



I have such joy in my heart it amazes me I m on the brink of a very long awaited breakthrough and I am so ready. Yesterday was the six year anniversary of my husbands graduation to heaven and I was so happy no tears fell I just rejoice that he is around that great throne seeing Jesus face to face..

I was thinking today about how the Lord will speak to me and all the different ways he has spoken to me not long go I was on my twitter page trying to think of something clever to say and the Lord spoke so clearly and said "Worship in abandonment" I was taken back  bit as to what he meant.so I sat and thought about it for a week or so what did he mean I kept asking myself One day during my devotions I just turned to the scriptures about King David  when he brought to ark of the covenant back.

David knew the presence of God and he was totally surrendered he would lay underneath the ark just to be in the presence of the Lord. He was a worshiper if you are not a worshiper you won't get this.. So the Lord began to give me revelation  about worshipers . As David danced before the ark (the presence of God) He stripped off his clothes symbolizing he had taken off all the restraints of the world and all the religious eyes staring at him  HE FREED HIMSELF AND WORSHIPED IN ABANDONMENT!!!! When you abandoned the world and set your sights on the presence of God nothing else matters or hinders you..

When you get into the manifested presence of God  nothing matters but your praise...David was not just doing the tip toe through the tulips dance he was getting down giving God everything he had in him with all his might he danced. I told the Lord I will dance like David danced before you in total abandonment..The word says that God inhabits the praises of his people that simply means he will live in it.. But you have to understand just like Davids wife Michal was watching him and she despised him in her heart which symbolizes the world who do not know the presence of the Lord in their life a religious mindset so I will let the religious mind  keep judging and condemning while they are watching me DANCE LIKE DAVID DANCED!!


Lord I pray for freedom to worship and to
praise you in total freedom and abandonment..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.