Translate

Saturday, May 4, 2013

God is..


I would not change the last 2 years even as hard and painful as they have been.. I have grown so in God and this morning I am in just awe of him!! I now know what it feels like to sit in heavenly places with Jesus. my anointing is stronger than it as ever been but waiting on God is hard and really tries my patience but I know it is apart of the process and the testing can be sometimes more than I think I can bare but he gives me the strength to hold on and make it through.

I know the plans he has for me and the plan will come to pass in his time not mine. OH how I have grown.. I compete with no one I run my race and I bless those who run theirs it is a dangerous thing to be jealous of another persons anointing and their walk with God. No one else could walk where I have walked and will be walking just as I cannot walk anothers journey it is all in God. The enemy will take you where you don't want to be when you have a jealous spirit and let someone with a stronger anointing intimidate you that is the bait of satan.let the enemy rage I will continue walking in the glory pursuing HIM until I hear him say Well Done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.