Translate

Thursday, May 16, 2013

All Things







Woke up this morning with this verse in my spirit

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[a] have been called according to his purpose.

We all face trials and hardships and hurts in life that is just life God never said that life would be easy he says with his love and help it becomes possible...He is so merciful and the things we face in life the good and the bad he rejoices with us and he feels our heart hurts.. The word says he is moved by our infirmities I have said often the past 5 years has been the worst I have ever had in my 55 years of  living but that season has changed I feel it this morning things has shifted Thank You Lord!

I sit this morning looking back and can finally close that chapter in my life and look forward to my tomorrows which lay before me.and God restores all that you lost or he replaces it. No one can ever know or feel what another person has been through what test or trial or burden and what life thrown at them. I can honestly say being thrown under the bus is not pleasant or fun but God allowed it for a reason I am stronger today than yesterday and I can minister hope to the ones who are where I was..

God has turned my mess into a  message..my trial into a  testimony... my losses into  victories through him! I know more today than ever before that he is all I need he will never fail me or forsake me Not all things we face and go through is God sent but rest assured that in all the good and the bad will be God used to strengthened and build us up and He gets all the glory!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.