Translate

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Friend






 A few years ago I was going through a rough place believing God for a healing in my body and it had been  a long wait and I was getting weak. I had heard testimony after testimony of people getting healed and blessed and here I was still waiting. As I sat one day in my prayer closet and I was wailing and snotting just complaing Lord how can you heal so and so not to mention bless their socks off and here I sit still sick in my body? I pray hours a day and you ignore me.

I asked him quite loudly Do you see me? Can you hear me? Do you even know where I live? Who am I Lord I sobbed finally getting up I thought well if you re not going to answer me then I will just stop talking and went into another room to wallow in my misery.. A couple of weeks later a lady from my church called me one evening and we talked for quite some time about about everything under the sun lol.. And as we started to hang up she goes you know I had the oddest thing happen the other night she went on I was asleep and all of a sudden I was just wide awake and I heard the Lord say.."You know Sister King is a friend of mine"

How awesome is my God needless to say I was overwhelmed to think that almighty God called me friend and my healing manifested a short time later and I give HIM all the glory!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.