Translate

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Heaven's Wake Up Calls




Many years ago The Lord decided that he would bless me with wake up calls from the throne room. The first morning I was jolted awake by  a heavy metal song that blasted in my ear. I punched  my husband to turn off the radio clock and told him you going to hell for playing that :) raising up looking my husband was not in the bed he had already left for work and the radio was not on. I heard the The Lord say "GOOD MORNING"I was puzzled all day as to what it meant

2nd morning I was jolted awake with a country band playing in my ear and The Lord said "Good Morning" I just felt special all day

3rd morning I was awakened with an all woman choir singing and The Lord said "Good Morning" I was amazed all day

4th morning I was jolted awake by a Barber Shop Quartet singing "Sweet Adaline" and again The Lord said "Good Morning" I said Lord a Barber Shop Quartet? I laughed all day

5th day I woke up singing out loud a song to The Lord from my heart and I said "Good Morning Lord" this actually happened and how awesome is it that I serve a God who sings and dances over me and loves me with an everlasting love and is watching over me as I sleep and is beside me when I wake up!
And Yes The Singing I Heard was ANGELS

No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.