Translate

Monday, November 28, 2011

In Awe

I always find it hard to believe that I have nothing to say… The past couple of days has been spent in TOTAL awe of Jesus, it has left me speechless to a degree lol…. I found this song and it has taken me to to a higher realm of praise how awesome is it to be able to come to the throne of God boldly and just sit at his feet and praise him for all his wonders and see just how majestic he is but at the same time obtainable and merciful to us his creation. Five months ago the Lord asked me “Will You Tarry With Me”? And I have been sitting and waiting with him to see the plan he has set in motion for my life and to see the desires of my heart manifested in him…

Father God
How great is your name in the earth.
and may all who serve and love you
Give you all the glory and praise that
is within them. Blessed Be The Name
Of The Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.