Translate

Tuesday, November 29, 2011



[Most] blessed is the man who believes in, trusts in, and relies on the Lord, and whose hope and confidence the Lord is.
Jeremiah 17: 7



I am the most Blessed person on the planet lol all I have is my trust and faith in my God who is in complete control of my life,my destiny and purpose is in him. How can we not trust in HIM who tells us in his word that he has only good things and he is not out to harm us. Trials and tribulations are to make us grow stronger in our walk with God and I think he uses those to humble us as well.


He who deals wisely and heeds [God's] word and counsel shall find good, and whoever leans on, trusts in, and is confident in the Lord--happy, blessed, and fortunate is he.
Proverbs 16: 20


I love those three words HAPPY,BLESSED and FORTUNATE makes me want to bust out into my  happy dance. I tell myself all the time "I have the blessings of Abraham"  My trials right now seem so overpowering when I look at them in the natural but I have this assurance in God's word that tells me

Proverbs 3:5-6
 5-Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
 6-In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.


His word is a lamp unto our feet and we should never stumble at his word.he has already worked out our trials and desires and he is faithful who promised. I know he is always waiting for me to come into my secret place and talk to him and he hears when I call.. Trust him even when the winds are blowing and raging against you just know all you have to do is call his name JESUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.