Translate

Thursday, October 20, 2011


Psalms 51:17

New International Version
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise.

I have been meditating on this scripture today and it is so sad that so many Christians miss out on the blessings of God because they are too prideful to become broken before the lord. It is in those broken places in our life when he is the strongest for us. His word tells us when we are weak then he is strong. The last 4 months I have lived in brokenness and it has been hard but I have grown in God went to a higher level in him and he has been by my side the whole time. He has seen every tear that has fallen and there has been  a torrential rain if you will lol. As painful as it has been I will not trade it for anything I call it my own personnel Loedebar.

Asking and believing God to move on a desire of your heart is long and lonely especially when you read and hear and see women talking about and having what you are so desiring to have is absolutely overwhelming at times and I run to my Jesus and there I am broken and just weep never having to say why because he already  knows, I weep until the peace that surpasses all understanding floods over me and then I know it will all work out in HIS time. PATIENCE
Patience is not my strongest trait but the end result will be worth the wait. Hannah was a broken woman her story is found in 1 Samuel 1:1-20 She desired a baby and being unable to conceive and after being picked on by the other wife who had children Hannah went before the Lord. She wept and was broken before him. The lord is moved by our infirmities and he loves to bless us but with so many who let doubt and unbelief and yes impatience rob them of their blessing and then they are mad at God because the desire did not manifest?? God always says YES NO OR NOT YET
God moved in her tears and she conceived a baby and he is ready to move in every desire as long as it is in his will. I know I will rejoice in the goodness of the Lord and he already knows I will give him all the praise and all the glory due his Holy Name
Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.