Translate

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I have been talking a lot about moving into a new season of my life and a higher level in God and I am already seeing the new level of God and it is amazing. I am so ready for the change in my life the last four years were so bad and such a struggle spiritually. I alienated everyone close to me the saying is true when we experience hurt in our life we then turn and hurt the ones closest to us. I have asked forgiveness from all I know I could have hurt so I am free to change.
I was praying in the spirit for someone I so cherish and will be a part of the season of my life I speak this in faith believing that God will make the impossible POSSIBLE! As I was praying I began to pray this scripture..
New International Version
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.



And my spirit just became so happy I am not sure if the scripture was for me or the person I was praying for but anyways I claimed it to God is so AWESOME! That just gave me a boost that I needed to hear I know my season is close because the devil has used everything but the kitchen sink to try and get me to give up on my desire. Just this morning I woke up feeling so hesitate and not knowing if I really wanted change in my life???? I ask does anyone in their right mind enjoy sobbing uncontrollably sitting so totally alone in the world. How stupid is the devil I have had my season to mourn and now I want to DANCE!!And with God's grace and mercy and love for me his daughter I will see the new season that will bring new people and places that will leave me with... Joy unspeakable and full of glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.