Translate

Tuesday, October 11, 2011


I just have so much to say my heart is full of his presence and how can I not proclaim the goodness of the Lord? I remembered a dream that I had years ago still as fresh and vivid as when I woke from the dream. The Lord will often speak to us in terms that we can understand and it is because I think it is a comfort thing as well. When Jesus met Paul on the Damascus Road that was radical he met Paul just as he could understand and caught his attention no doubt some people could not handle seeing Jesus in the way Paul saw him it would scare them to death,and the Lord never moves in fear.

In this dream I was sitting on the platform of a church people were standing around I could see the musical instruments and the podium. My legs were dangling from place I was sitting it was high from the floor with steps on either side. I could see my husband sitting in the front row the room was half full of people sitting in chairs. And sitting in the back of the church was this man he had several other men with him and he caught my attention HIS eyes drew me to him they shone with LOVE that I cannot put into words and as he looked at me I was all he saw I just felt it. HE was only looking at me and his hair was long but in dreadlocks and his appearance was Jamaican the hat and all.

He got up and started walking towards the front never taking his eyes off me and he had the sweetest smile and as he looked at me I knew that he knew me so well.. He stopped at my husband and he stood up with his head bowed and this man laid his hand on his head and prayed for my husband I could not hear anything and after the prayer he spoke to him and he headed towards me. His eyes were so full of love and as I watched him walk towards me the joy of the Lord flooded over me. The smile never left his face and he never spoke and as he sat down beside me I began to laugh with such joy and just fell over in his lap.

The scene changed we were now walking outside and he just smiled and looked at me as we walked I could see a church just behind us. he stopped and kissed me on the cheek with the sweetest kiss and walked away. There is joy in his presence and he truly does just see us when he looks at us I am all he sees that is so amazing what a loving God I serve. He met me in a way that I could understand and not be afraid was the dream some huge revelation? NO The Lord just revealed himself to me. How awesome in knowing that he knows and sees me. He will meet us right where we are Thank You Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.