Translate

Thursday, October 13, 2011



There is no other place I would rather be than at the feet of Jesus and the religious mind cannot understand a true worshipers heart because it is spiritually discerned from a fleshly mind that cannot comprehend the things of the spirit it is foolish to them. I decided many years ago that an experience with God far outweighs any argument one may have against spiritual things.

John 4:23-24
23 “But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers. 24 “God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.

God is looking for crazy praisers who are radical in worship who will worship from their heart their spirit not caring what the world around them thinks or judges them. God inhabits the praises of his people.. When I need God to help me I know right where to find him.. I PRAISE and he is there. And the Truth is his word the two go hand in hand the spirit and truth.. It is so sad to see people bound in their flesh and man’s traditions that they cannot give God what he wants from us his children OUR worship they just stand back and judge the ones who are free and want to be pleasing to the Lord.

The one woman in the Bible went against every tradition there was at that time to worship at the feet of Jesus not caring that she could be killed and publicly humiliated but she did not care. All she wanted was the presence of God to flood her and to worship at the masters feet giving him her best
.
“As she stood behind Jesus at his feet weeping, she began to wet his feet with her tears. Then she wiped them with her hair, kissed them and poured perfume on them.” Luke 7:38 (NIV)

She opened her alabaster box of PRAISE (perfume oil) My God is so awesome and amazing I know at the moment I lift my arms in worship he is right there to meet me and I praise him!! Some years ago while laying on my bedroom floor in worship the Holy Spirit came upon me with such power it felt as a blanket was placed over me I could not catch my breath and had to ask him to lift so I could breathe I love the Lord with all that I am and he is so worthy of all our praise. Don’t let the world rob you of his presence and do not let what men think slow you down.. WORSHIP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.