Translate

Sunday, September 8, 2013

New



Romans 8:1
 Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus

What a liberating day as we start into Gods new year I left the crude from last year on the altar. laying it all down at his feet, left behind was all the tears ,all the condemnation that the devil tried to hold me in from things around me, my past,  Being held captive to all the self doubt and self blame. I said good bye to all the lack in my life lack of fiances, lack of love, and lack of self esteem. All the mistakes from the past I am free to be me to walk in total surrender and total freedom.

Taking hold of my Jesus hand I am walking into the new CONFIRMATION, CELEBRATION and LOVE JOY PEACE that is mine. The Love he has prepared for me will be abundant and overflowing he has it all prepared and what a party it will be THANK YOU LORD FOR TODAY!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debra! Joining you in thanksgiving for the grace and strength he has given you! You deserve a new year, and a new beginning.

    Peace in Christ,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.