Translate

Friday, June 28, 2013

My Praise


 Mark 14:3-9

3 And being in Bethany at the house of Simon the leper, as He sat at the table, a woman came having an
alabaster flask of very costly oil of spikenard. Then she broke the flask and poured it on His head. 4 But there were some who were indignant among themselves, and said, “Why was this fragrant oil wasted? 5 For it might have been sold for more than three hundred denarii and given to the poor.” And they criticized her sharply.

6 But Jesus said, “Let her alone. Why do you trouble her? She has done a good work for Me. 7 For you have the poor with you always, and whenever you wish you may do them good; but Me you do not have always. 8 She has done what she could. She has come beforehand to anoint My body for burial. 9 Assuredly, I say to you, wherever this gospel is preached in the whole world, what this woman has done will also be told as a memorial to her


What an awesome  testimony she has the Holy Spirit gave me such revelation on the love this woman had for Jesus, so many people have perverted it saying all kinds of (stupid) things.The Lord had cast out 7 demons from her and "And whom the son sets free is free in deed" No doubt she was  a tormented person full of darkness and hate now she Found A Love greater than she had ever known.She grabbed hold of him and stayed by him until the very end she stood looking up at him dying on the cross when his disciples had fled in fear she stood boldly and I am sure very heart broken..That love allowed her to be the first to see him resurrected.

It is easy to say I love you Lord BUT do you know him? As I sat just pondering this passage of scriptures I began to see her as she followed after him the Holy Spirit just poured out such love upon me it was overwhelming and so powerful..Verse 8 just leaped from the page( 8) She has done what she could. She has come beforehand to anoint My body for burial. All she had to give him was her alabaster box that was full of her praise when you love someone so completely you give them all that you have to give. Out of her great love she gave him the very best of what she had to offer HER PRAISE! She simply worshiped Our praise goes up before the throne of God as a sweet smelling aroma to him.

This so pleased the Lord he knew she gave him her all her very best and he honored her by making her sacrifice a memorial to her how awesome! When the Lord is all that you have he then becomes...Your Father..Your Mother..Sister..Brother..Husband..Friend! The saying is true "If God is all you have then you have all that you need" Being a widow he is my champion my defender, my everything, my source, my provider. He is a love greater than I have ever or will know. His love is everlasting when we offer him all that we can that pleases him I Love You Jesus with all that is within me and there has never been no greater love in my life but you and just like this woman all I have to offer you is ME!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debra! What a beautiful witness in prayer you wrote. And you know that offering yourself is exactly what God wants from you.

    Perfect!

    Peace in Christ,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.