Translate

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Thank You..



Father God

I thank you for the brokenness I did not fully understand it..but now I embrace it.
You have emptied me of myself and filled me with Yourself thank you I love you
more than me...

I thank you for making me apart of that remnant of people...I will bless your name until my end.and will point the way to the cross for every lost soul..

I thank you for every tear I have cried (a river) every lonely moment brought me closer to you..
You are my source, my provider, my strong tower and my hiding place Thank you..

Thank you for letting me see your heart and see the needs that your people face..

Thank you for your grace..and thank you for your love... and that angels embrace when I needed
to feel loved..

Thank you for letting me realize that my help cometh from the Lord.. You are a defender of the widows
thank you..

Thank you for being right within my reach and all I have to do is say Jesus and you are right with me.
Thank you for being my best friend...

Thank you Jesus for killing me...I Love You with all that I am

No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.