Translate

Wednesday, February 8, 2012



Jeremiah 29:11

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 
 
 
Joyce Meyers tweeted something the other day that has stuck to me like glue.. I cannot shake it.
 
"If God Changes Your Heart...Will You Change Your Plans"?
 
I have been believing God for the desires of my heart and that is a scary thought but it is just like God to come in and change everything we have planned for our lives or desire for our lives. He is God and he knows what is best for us and I tell him faithfully that I have no other agenda's BUT HIS!! I want what HE wants but he is also faithful that promised.. This is my YEAR I claim it and declare it and decree it in JESUS name to be so!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.