Translate

Monday, December 12, 2011

He Knows




God is so loving and merciful and to know that he will defend me being a widow just reveals his awesomeness in my life. "And if God be for me who can be against me"  Some people may believe I am crazy a religious mind will no doubt but as I sit before the Lord and say to him from the depths of my heart Lord help Me in an instant I feel the presence of angels..The Lords assurance that he hears my pleas and my answers to my prayers are being brought forth.. I BELIEVE IN HIM

How can people in the faith be so hypocritical? say they love God and yet strive only to please man? God knows the hearts and he will bring all the hidden things of darkness out into his marvelous light. He will also shout from the roof tops what you are speaking in silence being deceiving to other Christians I ask the Lord all the time when will you uncover that lying and deceiving spirit.when I see that spirit operating in a person. There is no way I can go to God and request him to uncover sin in someones else s life if I first have not asked him to uncover mine. Christians need to get that revelation so many are casting stones without first seeing their own.sins. That is where people yell God's Grace has covered everyone of my sins those are the ones who will be very disappointed come the Rapture..

We need to be living as close to the Lord as possible not just try to fool someone into believing that they are all that and a bag of chips. GOD KNOWS!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.