Translate

Thursday, December 15, 2011


Psalm 18:2 

The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold

Every saint and every sinner needs the revelation that Jesus is ALL that we need it is why we are all here to bring glory to Him. the Lord spoke to this to me the other day and I have thought none stop about it he said "It is when purpose meets destiny" Each of our lives comes with a purpose of why we were given this life what gifts and callings that God placed in each person whatever that gift is from cleaning a toilet in the church to standing preaching or prayer ministry children's church or nursery that is a purpose.

Destiny is in HIM and when we take hold of the purpose and we use it to work for the kingdom to add to it with blessings and winning souls to being faithful it is our destiny to bring it all back to HIM.It will be a struggle for sure to get the purpose connected to the destiny I see it as one hand holding to another.But we all need to get to that point in our life that Jesus truly becomes our everything and all that we need to many are putting their hopes and trust in earthly things that the Bible calls temporal we have them just a little while they wear out or wear us out trying to pay for them. Or trying to hold onto a man or woman that we know are bad for us instead of waiting for the right one God has for us.

Psalms 19:14
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer


For me the only agenda I have is Jesus and my hope is in him and how I can offer up sweet praise to him
As I enter into my secret place for my times with him I often wonder how awesome it would be to take hold of my Father's hand and from that scared place just walk into forever with him!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.