Translate

Friday, November 11, 2011

Looking For A Few Holy People.



This morning in my time with the Lord as I worshiped and praised him all I wanted was to come into his presence lifting up clean holy hands. To worship him with no agenda of my own with no need just to thank him for all he has done for me. Right now there is the perfect praise and worship gathering around the throne all nations of people standing in one mind and one accord and perfect unity praising HIS great name!

Psalm 27:4
 One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.

How can anyone say that  they love the Lord and willfully sin some people have the mind set that Grace is a license to sin and live ever how they want. I am totally old school when I gave my heart to God his word told me to come out from among them and be a separated people and to BE HOLY AS HE IS HOLY How can I be holy and stand and lift up holy clean hands if I am still doing the same things I was doing when I was un saved? Can't happen light and darkness do not mix darkness has to flee that marvelous light.

Willfully sinning is walking over the shed blood of  Jesus and that is dangerous to your soul. I sit and listen to these so called preachers say it is okay to do the same things.... BUT let your light shine for Jesus while sitting in that bar with drink and cigarette in hand.probably a strip club at that.these people are so ignorant that they cannot see that it is by HIS grace he does not blow up the bar and kill them all! God gives us free will he does not force anything on us we have that choice to make  I am not perfect and i mess up every day but I do not willfully sin and expect his grace to cover me Fact is I do not want to ever go back into the pig pen again after knowing Jesus and his everlasting love for me.


New International Version
Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.

The Lord has been so good to me and how could I ever want to bring reproach on his holy name? So many Christians and preachers has brought  reproach to the church at large we are the most mocked and talked about as being phoney hypocrites sad but true..Jesus said he is returning for a bride without spot or blemish that  is holy and chaste and clothed in righteousness I ask are we righteous sitting in the bars cursing every breath? I say NO and I will sit on the side of caution I am trying my best to be HOLY as my father is HOLY Ever how I finally meet Jesus face to face I want to run to him unashamed and look him in his beautiful eyes knowing I did the every best that I could and used his gifts and calling in my life to the best of my ability..

Debra










No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.