Translate

Sunday, November 24, 2013

When

Habakkuk 2:
For the vision is yet for an appointed time;
But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie.
Though it tarries, wait for it;
Because it will surely come,
It will not tarry.

Have you ever been in a constant wait? You know you re doing what God said to do "TARRY" But it is driving you crazy... Well welcome to my life.. Now I always  remind myself that Gods time is not my time at all ten years to him is but a mere second..I feel as though my waiting is waiting! But in the midst of it all I find myself never giving up when it seems impossible I keep hoping and believing something good is going to happen. the very desires of my heart fulfilled by the only one who can.make them a reality .JESUS!!

Holy Spirit spoke so clearly to me that he is looking for golden vessel's that have been refined in the fire! I can honestly say that the fire is hot.,the word says "When a mans ways please the Lord" then he will give you the desire of your heart..That is way we should always examine our lives and be pleasing to the Lord. It just grieves me to no end to watch Christians  put on a holy act in front of you but live so opposite of what they proclaim to be.and what they need to realize is that God will eventually call them out and expose them. he is so gracious to give us time to judge ourselves before he judges us openly and thoroughly..

Waiting on God brings you clarity of your own walk with him strengthens and renews you and it also sharpens your senses to spiritual things.I want to be that vessel of gold a vessel of honor and meet for the masters use. God will never use anyone that he can't trust..I have watched as people were raised up in ministry humble as a little lamb and once God opened the doors they were arrogant and prideful.. I walked up to alter one evening to stand beside my Pastor and the Evangelist who was preaching looked down at me and asked so harshly what do you want? I started to rebuke him but it is not my place so I let God deal with him..

The word tells us that God collects all our tears in a bottle well let me tell you that I now have a barrel full even as heart breaking as it was to cry them... not one of them will be wasted because the Lord told me that nothing is wasted in heaven!! So if you re waiting on  breakthrough or breakout in Gods time he will bring it to pass only after you have learned from whatever he wants you to learn or just simply grow your faith and for me it is learning that PATIENCE thing!  Be encouraged God has not forgotten..

2 Corinthians 4:16-18
Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.