Translate

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Every




 There is coming a day when wrongs will be righted, when pains will be healed, when sorrow will be eradicated. God will make up what we have lost here on earth. God will make all things new. ”

Woke up feeling down when the battle has been long and seems to never end we often get battle fatigue and have to find a place to rest. My resting place is beneath the shadow of his wings

Psalm 91:1-2
Those who live in the shelter of the Most High
    will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.This I declare about the Lord:
He alone is my refuge, my place of safety;
    he is my God, and I trust him.

It is so amazing how God will answer the simplest of prayers or questions that we may ask him . In searching through scriptures and surfing the Internet in trying to find an answer from Him on a certain question I found the answer for a previous question that I had asked how awesome...Holy Spirit loves to help us with whatever need we may have and there is a ANSWER FOR EVERY QUESTION & A SOLUTION FOR EVERY PROBLEM we find them in HIM!

I find it hilarious but sad that people cannot understand the things of the Spirit My hearts cry to the Lord is where he goes I will follow and whatever he is doing do not do it without me!! He knows that the battle sometimes is greater than our strength to fight and then he takes it on to himself and fights it for us..But we must first make a stand.then we press forward towards the mark and we have to stop and rest but we are to forever keep pushing on..If nothing I ever say makes any sense please know that From the mouth of the Lord at another place of rest I was so beaten down and felt so bad about my life and while crying out to the Lord from a wounded heart asking him what is my life for? He answered me and said "NOTHING IS WASTED IN HEAVEN"

Every battle... every hardship... every tear that we shed... every heartache..every time we stumble and fall is not wasted He will bring all those things and make  a EVERY into something for our good. there is a reason why we go through these things and it is certainly not easy or makes us happy. When the battle is raging and it seems like it will go on forever just stop and rest take a breathe and know that he will show up and give you peace and strength to get back up..

While just sitting this morning just so overwhelmed not saying anything just quiet before the Lord.He showed me in a vision A beautiful staircase the steps were pure ivory and the railings was the purest gold I watched as people were running as fast as they could up those steps and at the top was the glory of the Lord and he sat on his throne. As I watched all these people racing up that staircase he said see the people? They have just completed their race and now headed towards the prize..One day I will be racing up those steps!! KEEP PRESSING ON it will be worth it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.