Translate

Thursday, July 25, 2013



I do not know where I would be today if I did not have Jesus in control of my life I said control because I live a surrendered life to him..He has proved himself faithful to me time and time again. My husband use to tell me that I m so heavenly minded that I m no earthly good! So true When God is all you have then you have all that you need.I wish I could come to every one's house sit down and share my testimony and just tell you where the Lord found me and picked me up and gave me such hope and peace changed me.

The Lord has been showing me someone and I have been struggling as how to pray for them because they are a strong person in the Lord.so how do I pray when Holy Spirit is not being exact in what to pray so out of desperation to pray the right prayer I said Holy Spirit how and what do I pray? I heard him say in my spirit as plain as I am sitting here..

Matthew 6:9-13

 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
 Give us this day our daily bread.
 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.


How awesome is that I never would have thought to pray like we were told to pray! That prayer covers about all that I or anyone else should need in life.so when in doubt pray like Jesus prayed..

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debra! How wonderful that you have learned the discipline of a surrendered life. I'm still working on it, I'm afraid. But I always have hope in Him that can do all things. He can make me more conformed to him, and I'll keep trying.

    Happy Friday!
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.