Translate

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Angel Armies






It feels so wonderful to be coming out of the fog  as the Lord opens up the door to the plan he has for me. Even though my life is still long ways from being perfect and I only ask God for what I need. he provides often not in the way I want him to he may provide pinto beans and cornbread when I wanted a hamburger HE PROVIDED! And I am so grateful for a God who is always looking out for me..

I was shocked last night during my prayer time and my alone time with my beloved. I found myself praying and asking the Lord to send me a prophet just like he did for the widow woman and her sons. Someone to speak life where there was death.. I want to dance on the barren land that was once my life and if I have to dance alone then I can accept that it is all apart of his great plan for my life. Being alone is frightening no one wants to be alone and God did not create us to be alone BUT it is true bad things happen to good people. Fact is I am never alone and he has promised that he would go with me even to the end of the world

This morning I was thinking about transiting from this season to the next and not knowing where the Lord is taking me I just know it will be awesome but we all have  fear of the unknown,whats out there are there giants lol...Having been in a time of  grieving and testing and stretching by the Lord and having everything thrown at me this past 2 years I can safely say that I am battle weary and need a place to rest. I began this morning to think about Elisha and his confidence in Gods ability and desire to protect him..


2 Kings 6:10-20
 (NIV)

10 So the king of Israel checked on the place indicated by the man of God. Time and again Elisha warned the king, so that he was on his guard in such places.

11 This enraged the king of Aram. He summoned his officers and demanded of them, “Tell me! Which of us is on the side of the king of Israel?”

12 “None of us, my lord the king,” said one of his officers, “but Elisha, the prophet who is in Israel, tells the king of Israel the very words you speak in your bedroom.”

13 “Go, find out where he is,” the king ordered, “so I can send men and capture him.” The report came back: “He is in Dothan.” 14 Then he sent horses and chariots and a strong force there. They went by night and surrounded the city.

15 When the servant of the man of God got up and went out early the next morning, an army with horses and chariots had surrounded the city. “Oh no, my lord! What shall we do?” the servant asked.

16 “Don’t be afraid,” the prophet answered. “Those who are with us are more than those who are with them.”

17 And Elisha prayed, “Open his eyes, Lord, so that he may see.” Then the Lord opened the servant’s eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.


 There is always more for us than those against us how could we ever doubt or why would we? I feel so excited ready to ride... I tell Holy Spirit Go start the car while I get my purse OPEN ROAD ahead!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debra! So true, so many more in our corner than fighting us.

    Get out and feel the wind in your hair! (maybe the Spirit will start the car like he did when you were with your husband in your balky car!)

    Blessings!
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.