Translate

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Goodness


But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
    —Galatians 5:22-23



I was listening to Joyce Meyer the other day and she was teaching on The Fruits of the Spirit which got me to searching in my life am I producing these fruits? What happened to the church I remember the times when we were taught on growing in our walk with God growing in the fruits and showing them forth to the world. Jesus said "You Will Know Them By Their Fruits" I often wonder why Pastors cannot see the wolves among the sheep? Instead of chasing after signs and wonders so many need to be seeking the gift of discernment. THERE IS A DEVIL LOOSE!

Being a intercessor I spend hours  day set apart in my prayer closet in worship and consecration praying for people and needs to be met hearing the Fathers heart...God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek him. The Lord will reveal himself in all of his attributes I love his GOODNESS just last night as I sat in his presence he began to shower me with his goodness it takes my breathe away he is such a Good and Faithful God who will love you even when you feel unlovable yourself. As his love and his goodness showered me his presence so overwhelming all I could think was JESUS I pray that my life will be so pleasing to you that just as Enoch walked with you and he was so pleasing to you... that you just took him to where you are.How awesome would it be to just be snatched away because your life pleased God so much that he has to have you at his throne..


1 comment:

  1. That would be incredible to be 'snatched away'! I guess we'll have to wait until he calls us home...

    God will certainly reward you for all your prayers, especially as you intercede for those who need your prayer. You are walking with God, just like Enoch!

    Peace in Christ,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.