Translate

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Vine



John 15

15 “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes[a] so that it will be even more fruitful. 3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4 Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.

5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 6 If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. 7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. 8 This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples. 




While in my prayer closet a few days ago the Lord suddenly spoke into my spirit  and asked 3 of the most powerful words which I can not shake from my thoughts.. He asked "WHO WILL ABIDE"?  The Lord just has a way of just breaking your heart and getting you to ponder on what he has asked. After much thinking about what he had asked and reading scriptures and mostly as I look round me. There is a season of waiting on God that he has ordained As I have stated so often in my blogs The Lord asked me on July 5th 2011 "Will You Tarry With Me"? I thought about what he asked before answering Knowing the story of Peter and the others that kept going to sleep as Jesus was in the worst time of his life on his face before God knowing what agony awaited him at the cross! THANK YOU JESUS!!!

I answered YES Lord I will tarry with you BUT you know that I m flesh and blood and I could go to sleep. No one likes to wait on anything it has been hard at times But well worth the waiting and I have grown so much more spiritually. To many people are off doing their own thing throw a label on it as a "GOD THING" The word says you will know them by their fruits..If you are not attached to THE VINE your labor is in vain As I sat in prayer The Lord showed me two men who claim to be pastors the one has a large church the other is a small but the same fellowship they are operating from traditions of men and I saw them pinned to 2 different trees that were bare and dead and these men just kept spinning around on the trees what is so tragic I do not believe that they understand that they are not producing any fruits and that God will cut the tree down and cast it into the fire....so sad

When are people gonna get the revelation that God is not to be just a play thing? People who are operating from the traditions of men are just repeating the same cycles just doing things as they are taught. Question....How can anyone male or female who say they are called of God to minister and do nothing but use the time to judge and back bite other ministers and churches? Our fruits come from our ministry times ie...calling the sinners to repentance pointing their way to the cross praying for the sick and YES casting out devils what did  Jesus do in his ministry? He said greater works would we do than what he did.churches today are a joke a show under the big top. Where has preaching HELL is hot gone?  Where are the back bones of our Pastors? It is all about Jesus and his shed blood washed us clean and nothing but the BLOOD of Jesus.. We need men and women who are not afraid to preach on the blood of Jesus setting us free we need to UPSET some devils...

We need to get back to HOLINESS in the house of God.. No one reverences the house of God or Him for that matter people are allowed to wear whatever they want. I am old school I believe that when we attend the house of God we should come dressed to give God honor and reverence HIM be respectful after all he gave us his very best his son Jesus... Well sister we don't want to offend anyone I would rather have a hand full of people who honor and respect the house of God than have a whole church full of do as I want to do christian s. There are a whole lot of bare trees in Christendom I tell the Lord everyday I want to be producing ORCHARDS of fruit  People need to understand it is not about us it is ALL ABOUT HIM!! ..Abiding in Him means we are to be spending time with him in his presence and in his word waiting on him to give us instructions WE can do nothing apart from him and to those who are following men what a shock are you in for.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.