Translate

Monday, January 9, 2012

Waiting.


2 Corinthians 4:7-10

 7 But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us. 8 We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; 9 persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed. 10 We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body.

I find myself still waiting on the Lord I have learned how to trust more in him even when the answers to my prayers are still pending his timing..Some days are harder than others but at the same time easier than others if that makes sense. It is in those times that I cry harder and louder and lean further into his love and grace. I was trying to feel discouraged and the Lord quickened this scripture to me it is one of my faves.

In our vessels (Bodies) we show forth his glory OR we should be showing his praises even when the trials or tests is more than we can carry. HE HAS OUR BACK'S and how awesome is that? The answer to our prayers may not be manifesting and God is taking his time BUT the answers will come... We are never without HOPE Jesus is OUR hope..Even when things look the darkest Jesus is with us walking along side that voice that continues to speak hope and to keep pushing keep believing do not give up the answer is on it's way..

He is working ALL things together for my good and I put my trust in him!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.