Translate

Thursday, January 12, 2012

For Him




2 Corinthians 4:7-10

 7 But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us. 8 We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; 9 persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed. 10 We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body.


During a recent WHINING fest I was having with the Lord he quickened these scriptures in my spirit,they are my favorite verses of the Bible how easily we forget these things while whining.As I still sit waiting on God I find that I make the wait hardest myself now I have progressed to asking him for a SUDDENLY lol I have been growing and he has stretched me till I feel I will pop under the pressure but he is WORKING ALL THINGS TOGETHER FOR MY GOOD!!!

I have no other agenda's but his the brokenness has been rough but I have survived it all cast down But not forsaken Jesus is with me so I can say I am never alone things come at me from every side it seems but it has not crushed me or held me captive for long because I know WHOSE I AM! Looking back over my walk with God I have to laugh at myself because I thought I knew it all but in reality knew nothing at all but sitting today looking back at how far I have progressed and grown in the things of God... I do not have to promote myself or try and make people see how great and gifted I am He said he will LIFT me up...

He gives me the ability to do what he has called me to do the first sermon I ever preached my girls counted 52 times that I said YOU KNOW lol BUT it was anointed and people were touched.HE says open your mouth and I will fill it nothing like preaching under the unction of the Holy Spirit! My prayer is that God will raise up all the anointed men and women of God who are being kept sitting on the pews while self serving and self promoting men and woman hold the stage.GOD WE WAIT FOR YOU!!

God moves in the foolish things not the wise or who think they know everything..When God opens a door for anyone it can't be closed but by who opened it GOD! I have learned that not everything or everybody who comes with great words and pretty packaging is not always a GOD THING it is a SELF thing! and they don't accomplish much for the kingdom just get what they are looking for a pat on the back from man. I ask how are they going to feel when they watch all that burn up and have nothing no Jewels to lay at the feet of Jesus..

I seek HOLINESS not pats on my back from the world I want only to please the Lord and to hear him say "Well Done My Good And Faithful Servant"




No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.