Translate

Monday, January 16, 2012




I could never picture my life without God in it, over it,compassing it,owning it! I am at that crossroads right now and did feel as if my life was over and to the praise of HIS GLORY!! he is not done with me yet. He always comes through for me no matter the trial or the struggles that maybe HE sent as a test or I created myself BUT HIS testing will be always be turned into a TESTIMONY!! My purpose is to usher others into his presence and how could I ever lead the way for others if I myself did not know his presence.. I sit for hours in his presence daily and THERE is no other place I would rather be than sitting at the feet of my savour and King.

Jeremiah 29:11
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


He spoke this to me yesterday while I sat before him.. He knows the desires of our hearts and wants nothing but to see them manifested in the natural. He places those desires within each of us. I was so encouraged when he spoke that to me he wants what I want as long as it is in his will for my life. To many people pray out of the will of God and when he does not answer their prayers they walk away from church so sad but he says in his word "My people persish from a lack of knowledge" I learned early in my walk with God that if I want to know anything about his word ask HIM! He always answers my questions.


I have trouble understanding CARNAL Christians for the life of me I do not understand how people can put God in a box. It is funny how he always gives me my answer he uses illustrations for my little brain to understand lol I was sitting just thinking about the difference between a carnal mind and a spiritual mind.And he showed me this way  a Carnal mind is standing in the bedroom while God is sitting in the living room and that carnal mind is talking to God through the wall and that carnal mind can only hear muffled sounds through the wall it divides them from the presence of God. While the spiritual mind knows the voice of God and can hear their fathers voice from any room in the house they hear that voice clearly because they have spent time listening to and and getting acquainted with his sound and the pitch and the tone of his voice. When my girls were kids they would go out into our neighborhood to play with friends and my husband would stand in our carport and simply whistle and instantly they would come home they knew the sound of his voice. They dropped everything and ran home to see what he wanted... me I could scream and yell and they never came to see what I wanted until I became angry, and they knew that angry tone.

The only way to know God is to spend time with him he promises to draw near to us when we draw near to him. he loves his children and wants to do GOOD things for us.He wants to give us HOPE and a wonderful future in him and to have the very desires of our hearts. Talk to your Father today he has something good to say...


Waiting On The Glory!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.