Translate

Monday, December 26, 2011

Romans 8:2
 28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.



I would not be aggravating at all if I said this has been the absolutely worst season of my life..Being alone is the worst place to ever be and spending what is suppose to be the most joyous time of the year with nothing or no one is unbearable. But yet I am right where God wants me to be trusting in HIM and not man it is so bad right now BUT  I know he has already worked everything out for my GOOD!! Tears may endure for a night but joy cometh in the morning.


Psalm 121:2
My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.


It is in these times of living down in the valley that we learn so much about believing and trusting in God knowing he has supplied every need we have even though we cannot see it in the natural yet. Your flesh is hungry and thirsty but your spirit is hungry and thirsty for more of God. Right in the midst of despair he sends a word that will up lift and encourage you to keep pushing and pressing through because your breakthrough is right in reach the worst time is when you want to just give up and give in and stop trusting Him. That is the devil trying to get you to miss your breakthrough and loose the blessings you have been believing for.  Keep pushing keep believing and see the Lord do exceedingly abundantly above all you could ask or think.

Psalm 6:2
Be merciful to me, LORD, for I am faint; O LORD, heal me, for my bones are in agony.


We all grow weary in these times of testing and growing but the Lord is building patience and character within us perfecting us. I will trust in HIM he is my STRENGTH and my REFUGE.. I am never truly alone he is always right with me and I long to be in his presence people will let you down and hurt you say all manner of bad things about you but the Lord is sitting right where you are whispering all good things about you in your ears.The word says having done all you know to do just STAND and trust and BELIEVE in God and his word..


No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.