Translate

Thursday, December 29, 2011



Revelation 21:5
 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.


As I enter into this new year I know that it is going to be a year filled with blessings and favor of the Lord. he is faithful that promised how often I sit and think about how heaven is going to be nonstop praise and worship before that great throne,fall on my face as the angels cry holy holy holy!!  long for it. There is no other place that compares to sitting in the presence of Jesus I am reminded of the old hymn we sung in church "Oh I want to see him the look upon his face "

There is such anticipation in my spirit to see just how all my prayers are manifested in the new year. I know from sources above that I will not be in this same place next year. Old things have to leave so new things can enter and I have let some things go and some people to meet new ones that will enter my life..



No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.