Translate

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Potter's Hand

Isaiah 64:
 But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.


I have been sitting on that wheel spinning  around for months and I ask the Lord am I finished yet? He goes NOPE once more around.  And I tell him BUT Jesus my body is sore from all the kneading and molding but not my will Lord BUT yours.I want to be a vessel of honor for the master's use the molding has been hard and is hard but being pleasing to to God is my desire.

There is nothing  more sickening to me than a self righteous christian those are the ones who think they are a perfect vessel and their call of God is to condemn the rest of the body of Christ. My righteousness is of Christ by whom I can do all things through him that gives me the strength. I can do nothing in my own strength the Bible tells us we are to confess our faults one to another NOT beat each other up over doctrine any Christian that is sold out to Jesus will know what his word says and a false doctrine they will know and a fake preacher who is teaching it.

Everyone is not called to the five fold ministry but each of us are to lift up Jesus and lead as many to the cross as we can because we will be judged for what we did or did not do for Jesus Years ago a Jehovah witness came to my door a young woman she had her small child with her and I was having a bad day I had my dog in the house it was raining and the Lord spoke to me to let her in and I did not do as he said I just cut her off and shut the door. MAN how many times through my life have I thought of her and prayed for her I will answer to the Lord for not allowing her to come in I could have lead her to the Lord.

God is faithful she is saved today I am sure because he just used a different yielded vessel it is a scarey thought to me to stand before the judgement seat of The Lord and not have any works to show him.and especially anything he told me to do and I did not do it


1 Corinthians 3:12-15
 12-Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
 13-Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
 14-If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
 15-If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.


I have so many times just weeping telling the Lord I want to have jewels in my crown to cast at his feet.So I will sit patiently on that potters wheel and be molded and shaped by God even though it is a painful process I know that  he  wants to mold this vessel into what he can use for his glory and his praise let it be so...


Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.