Translate

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

While in my prayer closet The Lord spoke to me saying "The light shines the brightest in our darkest places" Such a on time word because I was praying about  Offenses  people get offended with you and you ask forgiveness they say all is forgiven but yet they hold onto to the offense which translate they forgave you out of their mouths not their hearts. Offense is the bait of satan so sad alot of Christians fail to recognize it his number one weapon if he can keep you offended you will never grow in the lord or win anyone to the kingdom. Jesus taught this

Matthew 5:14-16
14- “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15- Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16- In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

As Christians we do not any idea of who maybe watching us seeing us as a role model and of course we will encounter the people who want only to see us fall so they can laugh and mock saying see they are not Christians only after fame money or admiration. I will be the first to say if that is all you are after REPENT! Throughout my walk with the Lord I have met all types of Christians The baby ones and the on fire ones the only one called ones and the ones wounded and dying ones and lastly the gone ones back into the world. The church is the only religion that kills our wounded..

I have went through all the phases of the christian and I found out many years ago to apply what Jesus said " Let My Light Shine" when I walk into the dark that light beaming from inside of me will light the whole room up and expose the hidden things in that darkness. He calls the hidden things of that darkness out into his marvelous light. There are times when it is hard to stand on that hill with my light shining I am human I get wounded and mad and offended and not striking back is hard to do do I miss the mark? of course BUT I know whose I am and I run to my strong tower to my Daddy because he promises to fight my battles for me.

I am a cry baby I go  sit on my daddy's lap and cry when I get into a situation I run to my help in times of trouble. All heaven screams quick RUN here she comes again lol I want the world to see that Jesus lives in me and I want only to do as he would do. I want people to see that I am what I say and preach and I walk the walk and talk the talk and my light is shining for all to see.. THAT JESUS IS GLORIFIED IN MY LIFE..
Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.