Translate

Saturday, October 15, 2011



It never ceases to amaze me that the devil uses the same tricks over and over to try and rob you of your JOY or a Blessing! His biggest and most successful one is Offense if he can get you offended by someone then he has room to work to wreck your life and walk with God.
New International Version
Jesus said to his disciples: "Things that cause people to sin are bound to come, but woe to that person through whom they come.
Once we let someone use something to offend us and we do not get it under the blood of Jesus it will grow and grow and become a hinderance in our walk and eventually  bring our walk to a stand still with Godl. I have been friends with a sister on Facebook and a christian site and just noticed she had blocked me on Facebook and deleted me on the other site as well and I have no clue as to why I have learned through my walk with the Lord that when I have checked myself and spirit and have neither said nor did anything to anyone then the problem lays within them not me so I shake it off instantly. If I feel as though I have wronged them then I will be the first to ask forgiveness.
Many years ago a woman came into my life and church who the Lord used to teach me forgiveness and offense the Lord had said she is jealous and I could not understand why. I showed her only love and invited her to our church and immediately she began to attack me or I should say the devil. The story is in another post here called Testing 123... That offense caused me to take my eyes off the Lord and want to deal with it in my flesh.
New International Version (©1984)
If you keep on biting and devouring each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
How true did this scripture become in my life but God turned it around for my good...AMEN!!! In the end she was the one who looked foolish to everyone and the Lord exalted me. HE loves us and wants us to have the VICTORY in our lives so he lets us endure trials and tribulations to help us to grow and mature in HIM. He will turn any trial into a blessing..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.