Translate

Sunday, October 9, 2011

I  woke up with the story of Moses on my mind for some reason, I see God saying something here. Moses knew that he could do nothing within himself and if God's presence did not go with the children of Israel they would not make it into the promised land and he wanted to know God in a more personal way I think. These scriptures blow me away when I think about the closeness that Moses had with God I have such a hunger to know him more intimately and have that same closeness. God is telling Moses Hey! I know who you are, I know your name. HOW AWESOME IS THAT?

Exodus 33:15-22
15- Then he said to Him, “If Your Presence does not go with us, do not bring us up from here. 16- For how then will it be known that Your people and I have found grace in Your sight, except You go with us? So we shall be separate, Your people and I, from all the people who are upon the face of the earth.”
17- So the LORD said to Moses, “I will also do this thing that you have spoken; for you have found grace in My sight, and I know you by name.”
18- And he said, “Please, show me Your glory.”
19 Then He said, “I will make all My goodness pass before you, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before you. I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.” 20- But He said, “You cannot see My face; for no man shall see Me, and live.” 21- And the LORD said, “Here is a place by Me, and you shall stand on the rock. 22 So it shall be, while My glory passes by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock, and will cover you with My hand while I pass by. 23 Then I will take away My hand, and you shall see My back; but My face shall not be seen

All christian s should be striving to get to that place by God we all have to scale the mountain side to reach that spot and the winds comes and knock us down the side but we get back up and climb to reach that special place where we can just rest from the climb and see the goodness of the Lord. My prayer is to be emptied of ME and Jesus poured in and I have seen the evidence of that happening in my life the more I bend and break the more of HIM can be poured in it is a gradual pouring.

I have fallen a few times in my climb but the Lord helped me up and placed me where I had fallen from and I continued my climb. The death of my husband I never blamed God even when I had prayed protection over him everyday I was comforted that I know he is now around the throne of God looking for me to make it there. I would not wish him home for anything in the world. He reached the ultimate place by God.. IN HIS PRESENCE.

I look so forward to the new season that is headed my way it has been a season to mourn and now the new season should be a time to dance and be happy again. Before I can head into the new place in God I had to let go of the last season which was so painful.  One night recently as I sat praying and sitting in his presence that still small voice said it is time to let go of all this grief and sorrow and I began to weep to sob remembering all the happy times of my life and the bad times as well. Knowing I had to let my husband go was the hardest thing I have ever had to go through he was my hero my protector and my best friend on this earth. Nothing from the old season can go into the new I will forever hold my husband's memory in my heart and continue my climb going from glory to glory. I can see the cleft of the rock just up ahead and I know one day I will reach it and see the goodness of the Lord!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.