Translate

Friday, October 7, 2011

I  woke up this morning with such a feeling of dread and reluctancey in my spirit just can't seem to shake it being an intercessor I know someone is having a difficult time or  having to face something they really do not want to face. But I have good news his name is Jesus when we can't he can. I am so thankful that he gives us grace that becomes new every day and his word says cast your cares on him. This scripture has been brewing in my spirit what a loving savoir is Jesus he tells us how to overcome these times in our lives and all we have to do is change our clothes..


Isaiah 61:3

To console those who mourn in Zion,
      To give them beauty for ashes,
      The oil of joy for mourning,
      The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;
      That they may be called trees of righteousness,
      The planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified.”



Once we change out of the old heavy and dirty clothes we have on and begin to put on the new garments that make us feel good and renewed then we begin to see ourselves as God sees us We are more than conquerors through Christ who strengthens us and now suddenly that what we have dreaded does not seem that bad we are dressed to make it through with his praises on our lips. We are the planting of the Lord as trees I see myself as a huge Oak tree that is standing by a stream a brook where God planted me I am strong and will withstand any storm because my Father has planted me he  feeds me and gives me an abundance of water to refresh me when the dry times comes my way. I tell you if you are facing trials and struggles today change your clothes and watch as God puts some praise in your mouth

Debra.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.