Translate

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Forgiveness

The last four years of my life have been not very good years. I have some how alienated everyone around me my children and grandchildren and this morning sit here totally feeling alone. My oldest daughter is still around me to a degree and I value that. But all the trails are not my doing alone it has been all of us. My youngest daughter is holding to hate and holds a grudge but that is entirely on her not me I choose to love but from a distance sooooo tired of being the bad person and pushed away and neglected. And told well if had not did this or done that but they never see their wrongs to me. I give it to God along with my miserable life. I hold to the desire of my heart and if it be God's will he will open that door. I cannot change any wrong words that I have said to anyone I can only ask forgiveness and move on with my life,hope that they forgive me but in God's eyes i have did my part in forgiveness. It is such a blow to find out what your children really think about you. I was no June Cleaver but I did the best i could with my girls.

1 comment:

  1. all you can do is try. You will never make everyone happy.you can just show them you love them and it will be up them them where they give it back. If they don't that's their loss and they will have to live with thta.

    ReplyDelete

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.