Translate

Friday, July 29, 2011

Hope

Romans 8:24-25
(24).For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope; for what a man seeth,why doth he yet hope for?
(25).But we hope for that we see not; then do we with patience wait for it..
2 Corinthians 5:7
For we walk by faith not by sight.

During my devotions today as I read these scriptures they just really spoke to me after praying and Hoping and believing God for a miraculous move in my life repeatedly asking him over and over when I know he heard me the first time I prayed. I do not see my prayer manifested yet so I hope to see my request to God answered I cannot see it with my natural eyes but I see it so clearly and perfectly with my spiritual eyes. God moves in his time not ours so patience is the key that accompanies Hope and God does far above what we could ask or think even as I write this God is sending forth his ministering angels on my behalf to answer my Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.