Translate

Monday, April 11, 2016




I have a word of encouragement for whoever is feeling lost in the wilderness...

A couple of years ago I was just having a fit one evening while in prayer things weren't going the way I felt they should. The Lord had gotten quiet, wasn't saying much,I was stuck right in the middle of nowhere and all I could see was NOTHING! The Lord had led me here and just abandoned me and the times of testing can be rough and it really is in those times that we find out who we really are and we grow to the next level HE stretches us and to the Limits!

I remember just crying that was all I could do I had no words left so I cried and cried till it turned into the UGLY CRY! 

I was like LORD do you see me at all and if you do tell me I demanded what do I look like?
The Lord has such a sense of humor I LOVE HIM SO! After asking him what do I look like I saw a picture of myself flash before my eyes and I was looking up to heaven tears just streaming down my face with the ugliest cry face one could have,snot was flowing freely from my nose. With a giggle I told him I guess I look very silly

While in the dark places of your journey you are going to be stuck anyways so just REJOICE it is a season and it will pass...

Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.