Translate

Tuesday, March 1, 2016







I woke up this morning and as I sat in HIS presence I just felt the past season just leave and I waved goodbye and so happily welcomed the new that has finally arrived. In what seems like a life time of struggle. I can truly say I wont miss it. As I sat and looked back over the past seasons of my life all the hurt and lack that had taken place the feelings of being abandoned in life. The Lord asked "What were you grateful for?"

There is always something to be grateful for in any circumstance in life.I am grateful for you Lord!! HE never leaves us empty there was a time in the grieving the loss of my husband that I sat empty the thought of being alone overwhelmed me I felt as if I could not go on half of me was missing and how could I ever replace that part of me?

As I sat one evening just looking out the window the thought of just getting my little dog who is my faithful friend and getting in my car and crashing it somewhere. Suddenly the peace of God just flooded my heart and somehow I knew that in all the emptiness it would all work together for me on the other side of the brokeness!

It is so funny whenever someone shares an word from the Lord they always talk about the trauma.. That left for good this morning it is so hard to type with the weight of HIS glory on me.. Thank you Lord for loving me and standing by me strengthening me when everyone else abandoned me I am so grateful for your love and mercy YOU have shown me..

I am grateful for the ones that HE placed in my pathway who have helped me when I couldn't help myself.. I am moving forward to all the doors HE will open for me. I am stronger in HIM than I have ever been I sit in heavenly place by Christ Jesus and I am a joint heir with HIM what is HIS is mine How awesome!! I look forward to the new and my prayer is that everyone who is in a broken and barren place will find the new and have something to be grateful for through it all.. HE is raising up HIS remnant bride the BURNING ONES who have been through the brokenness and the process and I am ready sword held high!!! welcome all things new.

Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.