Translate

Wednesday, January 20, 2016






Matthew 13:24-30
NJK

The Parable of the Wheat and the Tares

24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; 25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. 26 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared. 27 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’ 28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ 29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn

I was listening to my Pastor in North Carolina the other day a message that he had preached.As he was talking he began to feel as if he was going to get choked and began to cough and with a desperate request he asked for some water. I just felt the urgency in his voice.. We all have had a coughing fit and it is annoying especially in public. Immediately I felt  that it was a spirit on assignment trying to choke out the word and as I began to war against this spirit the Holy Spirit brought to my remembrance the parable of the wheat and tares.

The church is full of wheat and tares as a matter of fact we probably sat beside a tare. The devil has planted  to choke out the  wheat and steal  the peace,joy,and strength from Gods people funny thing is a lot do not know it. I love the revelations from God! It is time that we expose the darkness as the Bible tells us to do. I am so sick of phony demonic people planted in the church to steal and cause discord. We are to love God and pursue holiness not this do what you want teachers it is okay you will still get to heaven..

 God said be ye holy as I am holy?That don't sound  like to me live anyway that you want. We should ask ourselves am I a wheat or an tare?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.