Translate

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Testify

WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY TESTIFY!!


Sometimes when you are believing God for a desire of your heart or making a petition before him you have to stop and remember the victory that he gave you before. I believe that gives you strength to believe him again to grant that desire of your heart. So…. here is my victory that means so much to me.

Back in the early 90′s my husband and I found a new church to attend after we relocated to a new town due to his job promotion. being new to attending church I had no dresses so I had to buy 2 to have to go to church and I had a beautiful pink one that I absolutely loved and we had to really pinch our money to be able to afford them..Money being very tight we were at a store one day and at that time canvas shoes was the popular shoe that everyone was wearing but me.. I had saw the shoes and they were ten dollars for three pairs different colors and I knew we did not have that money to spare so I did ask for them I held that desire in my heart..

So we started attending that little church and on the 2nd visit a lady came up to hug and fellowship with me and she said “That is such a pretty dress” immediately I heard that familiar voice of The Lord say “Give Her The Dress” and I was like Oh No you did not just say give her my new favorite dress. After arguing with The Lord and him insisting I give this lady my dress I tell my husband what The Lord had said he goes well you need to be obedient and give her the dress.. So going home I was just pouty and whiny over that dress but I washed it and hugged and kissed it good bye and the next service I handed over my dress with such sorrow it had looked so good on me. The lady needless to say was over joyed about the dress with hugs and a huge smile as she looked over my dress. I mourned the dress for a week and then on the Wednesday evening service I was sitting on the pew and this lady comes bouncing by and throws a crumbled up brown shopping bag in my lap and bounces away wearing my dress

 Curious I opened the bag to see what it contained and when I saw what was inside I began to cry because I knew that Jesus cared so about me and wanted me to be blessed and happy. What was inside you ask?? The desire of my heart was inside green red and blue those canvas shoes that I held in my heart. My God is an awesome God.. Bless His holy Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.