Translate

Monday, July 8, 2013

It Is Time





They say right before  breakthrough or answers to your prayers manifest the devil throws discouragement in front of you to rob you of your blessing looks to me that he could use some new strategies because the body of Christ has some what learned that one or at least  few has.. Last week was the worst for me so that pretty much to me affirms my break through is right here.One evening I was just overwhelmed and feeling so down and whiny I told the Lord I am Nameless! Faceless! and Pointless! so why just keep going? So I just got in my bed and covered my head and went to sleep so I would not say anything that could damage my blessing
While reading my Bible this scripture just caught my attention as if I had never seen it before so new and I call it a on time word from an on time GOD!


Romans 8:24-25
24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for it
25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.


How awesome is that I like how The Message Version states this
Romans 8:24-25 (MSG)22-25 All around us we observe a pregnant creation. The difficult times of pain throughout the world are simply birth pangs. But it’s not only around us; it’s within us. The Spirit of God is arousing us within. We’re also feeling the birth pangs. These sterile and barren bodies of ours are yearning for full deliverance. That is why waiting does not diminish us, any more than waiting diminishes a pregnant mother. We are enlarged in the waiting. We, of course, don’t see what is enlarging us. But the longer we wait, the larger we become, and the more joyful our expectancy

All I can say is my blessing is going to be HUGE! I do not desire worldly things my sight is fixed on the prize and hearing Jesus say "WELL DONE THY GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT"  I want to complete my assignment and lay my crown at his feet. The last 5 years has been the worst in my life but that season is coming to an end and all the tears shed will be turned into thunderous laughter and all the bad he has turned it around to use for my good. He is my BLESSED HOPE and when life threw me under the bus JESUS pulled me out dusted me off and proved his word true in my life."I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU... GOING WITH YOU UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD" He is a friend who sticks closer than a brother and I walk with him and I talk with him and his presence is real and tangible in my life I know him he knows me I AM HIS BELOVED AND HE IS MINE he meets me in the secret place his presence so strong I wait to open my eyes and see him..I worship him I FOUND A LOVE greater than life itself..




2 comments:

  1. Oh Debra, I am so happy that you see your sad time coming to an end. Five years is a long time to be sad. You know my prayers are with you.

    You picked some really inspiring quotes from the Bible. I will remember them today.

    Peace in Christ,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Bless you my sister Thanks for reading

    ReplyDelete

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.