Translate

Monday, March 5, 2012




I just got up this morning with this subject in my spirit and I am not trying to stir or debate any one's thinking or belief's. I have my own and  no one will make me change how I believe and to be truthful there is a lot of stinking thinking going on in the hearts of God's people. While the church is busy debating other denominations beliefs and doctrines the devil is busy Killing Stealing and Destroying
peoples lives and many are perishing into the flames of hell itself.. NOTE ---> The Bible says that in

1 Corinthians 3:10-13

 10 By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as a wise builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should build with care. 11 For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw, 13 their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work.


We are ALL men and women going to stand before the judgement seat and give account to God for the work we did for him while in this flesh it does not say only MEN'S work will be tested by fire...it says each persons work...I have said from day one of my walk with God give me a person with an EXPERIENCE with God who has an encounter.. I will not tolerate one with a argument these are the carnal Christians who know God through a carnal mind. I fight my battles on my knees and God is my captain and he always wins..

Men are the spiritual head of the house women are to be subject to their husbands that is Bible..Men are to love their wives and honor and respect them. I have heard men say this that God will only use a woman if brother Billy Boy will not be a man and take his place..How stinking is that thinking? In early 90's I had only been filled with the spirit a short time and I did not know anything  spiritual gifts of the spirit or the anointing. did not even know what the anointing was. I was laying on my couch one morning had been fasting and just seeking the Lord I was hungry for him and wanted to know him.when all of a sudden a man stood behind me and touched my head and I heard an audible voice say " Speak The Word" and the power of God ran through my body with such force I flopped like a fish out of water my eyeballs rattled in the sockets.being the brilliant girl I am I asked what word? lol and my Bible fell open in front of me. I said OH that word.

NOTE... The Lord did not say speak the word because Billy Boy will not be a man and take this assignment if that were the case the Lord would have instructed me that way.. All these years later I am walking into that call stronger than ever please know that while these men are debating a woman's call into ministry and saying it should not be so.. I will be going about my fathers business preaching teaching
praying for the sick.. To be painfully truthful I have heard far to many women who were more anointed than men and seeing God raise them up to do mighty works for the Kingdom.. God sees our spirits and judges us by our hearts and the motives of our hearts.

Joel 2:28

"And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.


God is no respecter of persons he loves us all the same no one is better than the other some are just more available to be used by God. and can die to their flesh.. For myself I am a walking dead woman with no agenda but God's totally sold out to his will and will be a vessel used for his glory!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.