Translate

Wednesday, October 5, 2011


I am so ready for the new season in my life I can feel it as it gets closer. The last four years have been the loneliest and saddest time I have ever known with the death of my husband my life totally fell apart I just got lost; I have literally cried a river. But I have hope for a brighter day that will bring happy times with new people and places to add to my life. I serve an awesome God who never leaves me without hope and who promises to never leave me nor forsake me HOW AMAZING IS THAT?

With every new move of God and change in our lives and ministry comes a shaking of all things

Hebrews 13:27 states.
And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken as of things that are made , that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

With that shaking in our life God removes all the clutter of the past and brings in the new people and places and things that will be apart of the new season, the Bible says that you cannot put new wine into old wine skins the stretching of the abundance of the wine will cause it to burst and spill the wine.God will shake off all the people and things that will hinder the new move in your life it is sad sometimes but God knows what he is doing what he takes away he will replace with just what we need in the new place in our life.

I cannot wait to see the manifestation of my prayers that will be apart of my new season and the work that I will do for The Lord.

Debra







No comments:

Post a Comment

 The days are evil so we must dress appropriately in other words dress for success.